How To Setup Your SpiderVPN Router Quick Guide
Note: Spider 5.8G wifi network is only available with the (PRO & PRO PLUS) Spider VPN Routers
Phase1: Connecting your Spider VPN Router
(1) Unbox and screw on the 4 antennas, In case of a PRO or PRO PLUS routers, Please ensure that you connect the 2.4G antenna to the 2.4G port and likewise for the 5.8G antenna (Both antenna and ports are labelled)
(2) Unpack the Ethernet cable then plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the WAN Port (Blue Port) on to your Spider VPN Router
(3) Plug the other end of the Ethernet cable into your existing (Internet Service Provider) Broadband Router. Make sure you are not using a WAN port normally blue on your broadband router ONLY use the normally Yellow LAN ports (as shown in the picture below)
(4) Connect the supplied power cable to the VPN Router.
Phase2: Configuring your Spider VPN Router
(1) Connect any device that has a compatible web browser to the Spider VPN Wifi Network login details shown into your package details page.
(2) Once connected open any web browser, All major web browsers are supported
(3) In the title bar type this- http://10.11.0.1
(4) Log in to the Spider VPN Router Panel Login using the details below:
Spider VPN Router Panel Login
(5) Navigate to System → Reboot then press Reboot button
(6) Wait for 1 minute until router rebooted then Head over to https://www.whatismyip.com on your browser and you can see your new IP details and location.
(7) If it’s not showing your original broadband external IP then you are now connected and secured by SpiderVPN